Home > International Airtime Refills

Kazakhstan

Search by provider

Activ
Beeline
Neo

Show
Page:
of 2 < Prev Next >
Products 21-24 of 24
Kazakhstan Neo $60 Refill
No reviews yet
Rating: none
Availability: In Stock
Price: $60.00


Item #: 3156 - 51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years...
[more info...]

    Kazakhstan Activ $70 Refill
    No reviews yet
    Rating: none
    Availability: In Stock
    Price: $70.00


    Item #: 3144 - «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100...
    [more info...]

      Kazakhstan Beeline $70 Refill
      No reviews yet
      Rating: none
      Availability: In Stock
      Price: $70.00


      Item #: 3151 - Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest...
      [more info...]

        Kazakhstan Neo $70 Refill
        No reviews yet
        Rating: none
        Availability: In Stock
        Price: $70.00


        Item #: 3158 - 51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years...
        [more info...]

          Page:
          of 2 < Prev Next >
          Products 21-24 of 24